Job Description: Billing Clerk
Positions available in Las Cruces only.
To provide high quality customer service to every customer everyday especially through proactive billing information maintenance and direct interaction with customer's concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to and interact with customers concerning all aspects of billing through phone, e-mail, regular mail or personal contact in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Retrieve mail daily. Open mail daily, sort payments, information changes, correspondence, etc.
- Maintain billing records and documentation daily. These records include, but are not limited to, changes of name, address, phone number, and user name; changes in status of accounts; credit card information; and corrections to accounts.
- Prepare daily deposit, including but not limited to, entering payments into billing system, finding customer numbers for unmarked payments, correcting errors in deposits, printing deposit slips, marking checks and money orders for deposit, delivering deposits to bank.
- Check front desk cash receipts and maintain cash receipts records.
- Maintain credit card billing information. Post credit card receipts to accounts.
- Maintain organization of information and personal space.
- Tasks as assigned by Office Manager or higher.
- Tasks which are required to fulfill the Mission or ZiaNet, Inc.'s daily business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and billing concepts.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of an e-mail program.
- Skill in courteous and professional phone communication.
- Skill in professional written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
We are especially interested in people who are fluent in both English and
Spanish. If you feel you are interested in this job, please email your resume to
email@example.com, or stop by the ZiaNet
office with resume to fill out a job application. Please do not call.
ZiaNet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.