ZiaNet is currently looking for several temporary part-time employees for the Las Cruces office to work as Receptionist in the mornings, afternoons, or evenings in 4-5 hour increments, as needed, to cover for unexpected absences. These jobs will require several full days of training and availability on short notice.
Job Description: Receptionist
Positions available in Las Cruces only.
To provide the highest quality service to all customers every day through the performance of regular duties and assigned tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Customer Relations: Greeting Customers promptly and courteously, Accepting payments and recording transactions, Signing up new customers with accuracy in all information, Answering routine questions, and other tasks which show commitment to serving the customer.
- Phone: Answering phones courteously and professionally , Taking Messages with complete information, Directing Calls and Messages to appropriate person/department.
- Filing: All filing and filing upkeep required to maintain regular office functions and information integrity. This task performed continuously throughout the workday.
- Mail: Fold, envelope, and stamp invoices neatly each day along with any inserts required. Prepare and send software and instruction packages through mail. Record package mailing lists.
- Record Maintenance: Use Access, User manager, and hardcopies to update and maintain customer records on a timely basis.
- housekeeping: Maintaining all supply levels required for daily office functions, Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of front office at all times, and other general housekeeping duties required to sustain a clean working environment.
- Miscellaneous: Other tasks which arise and are necessary to the operations of
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Skill in maintaining cash receipts and a cash drawer.
- Skill in courteous and professional phone communication.
- Skill in professional written and oral communication.
- Skill in filing and records maintenance.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work as a team member and focus on completing days tasks.
We are especially interested in people who are fluent in both English and
Spanish. If you feel you are interested in this job, please email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the ZiaNet
office with resume to fill out a job application. Please do not call.
ZiaNet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.