"When asked about Clinton and impeachment, six in 10 voters said they disapproved of how Congress is handling the matter, with nearly as many saying Congress should just drop the issue without proceeding to impeachment hearings. But roughly 60 percent of those questioned said the president's troubles had nothing to do with their vote for House candidates. The remaining 40 percent were equally divided in casting their votes to show support for or opposition to Clinton.
The polls were conducted by Voter News Service for The Associated Press and five television networks." - The Associated Press
Just who is the Voter News Service (VNS)? Have you ever heard of them before? You should have - their name should be all over the Network News at election time - the Networks not only use them to poll the voters and project the winners -- VNS counts the votes.
So - we not only have the Big Networks and the Associated Press polling the voters and reporting the results, they also are in charge of counting the votes. We never hear of them, however, because they are owned by the Networks. How did they get so much power over the results of our Elections? Read how our elections are rigged at the links below.
VOTE SCAM IN AMERICA
- WHO'S REALLY WINNING IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARIES