Las Cruces Soccer Referee Association
April 8, 2015
Gerald Thomas Hall, Room 200
7:00 Meeting brought to order by President Andrew Bristol
1. Approval for the February Minutes: Jose Briones moved to approve, Nigel Holman second, Motion passed
2. Treasurer not present - No change since audit.
3. Everyone was informed that they need to confirm their game assignments for the Rio Striker Tournament by going to gotsoccer.com.
4. Bill Lindemann mentioned that adult game reports for games not played due to a missing team need to include the AR names or they will not be paid for be present.
5. A process of updating membership requirement has started. Training will be a major factor. Active membership will be required to continue self-assigning of LCYSL games.
6. Timothy Pitts alerted everyone who is registered to do High School games need to have their 2015-16 registration in by the end of this month, April. Anyone wishing to do High School games should see him after the meeting.
7. Training: Nigel Holman and Tom Duttle, Positioning
8. The tournament director for the Rio Striker Cup was present to talk about the procedures for this weekend.
Andrew Bristol, President