Las Soccer Referee Association General Membership Meeting January 9, 2002
Meeting called to order by Robert Gage at 19:09 hours
Minutes were read for the December 12, 2001 motion by Al Porter and second by Gary Manley to accept the December minutes as written motion carried.
1. Training by Bill Lindemann:
2. Treasurer Report Jose Diosdado reported there was nothing being generated this month and there would be no report.
3. Assigners Report Kevin Rediel hand out conflicts for the spring 2002 season, if you were not at the meeting to contact him or send him the conflicts.
4. Director of Assessment Nigel Holman no report
5. Youth Repenstive Allison Wilman no report
6. Judicial committee Gina Martinez no report
7. DRA Gary Manley no report
8. MVSL Report Gina Martinez the will be a Adult Tournament the week end of February 16 an 17th contact Martin Carrillo, Gina or Cathy Short to work that tournament. Other future tournaments are; over thirty tournament in Santa Fe July 13 and 14, State Cup May 4th and 5th.
9. Old Business none
10 New Business
a. Robert Gage informed the HNSL board that the association was not the emery. Joe Campo is concern about the incident back east involeding the parent of a hockey player. Robert said to enforce the laws of the game. Go back to the training about the coaches and players on one side of the field and the parents on the other side of the field.
c. 3on3 tournament the 2nd and 3rd of February at the New Soccer Fields at High Noon Soccer Complex. Tournament officials will be locate between the paved parking lot at the football field and the Soccer fields the parking for the tournament will be in that area. Send conflicts to Robert Gage as soon as you know when you are playing or coaching or have a kid playing in the tournament. Pay for the games will be $6.00 per game.
meeting adjourned at 8:09pm
Corrected on January 11, 2002