In 1992 the book "VOTESCAM: The Stealing of America", authored by Jim and Ken Collier (Ken is now deceased) - shockingly exposed the results of an investigation into the methodical rape of America's once free and honest election process. Today there is strong evidence in these current Republican primaries that VOTESCAM is alive and well, brought to us by the Voter's News Service (VNS), a private corporation created and mutually owned by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and AP. (See the N.Y. Times, 2-29-96 headline - "3 Networks Admit Error in Arizona Race Reports". Excerpt - "All the networks, and other news organizations that pay to receive voter-poll information, get their data from the same source, the Voters News Service. The networks formed a consortium to create VNS in 1992... "
Among the gory details of the book we read about Mr. Jim Condit, Jr., of Cincinnati, Ohio who was part of a group which had been investigating a local VOTESCAM since 1979 and which resulted in court action. Judge Richard Niehaus declared that there is absolutely no way to determine the authenticity of voting results via computer tally and later refused to take action because he is "a pacifist judge". Condit called upon the Colliers in 1985 to help with his investigation. They surreptitiously videotaped a group of League of Women Voters volunteers using tweezers to pluck out tabs from punchcard ballots. A close up shot revealed that every tab was in the exact same spot on every card. This coincided with evidence the Colliers had gleaned in Miami years earlier where they discovered that precinct captains had taken ballot cards home a week before elections to punch out a slate of candidates using an IBM Port-o-punch. This device could punch identical holes in a pad of 50 cards. The tweezers were used to pull out tabs that didn't "fall out" because the cards were packed together when they were punched.
Jim Condit, Jr.'s Cincinnatus PAC is also alive and well. Following are just some of the details he discussed on the "CDR INFO HOUR", a satellite talk show (also aired by several radio stations) hosted by Dan Druck and Jackie Patru, national co-directors of the Council on Domestic Relations.. According to Condit....
* RESULTS OF COMPUTER VOTING CAN EASILY BE SKEWED LEAVING NO TRACE OF TAMPERING.
* EXIT AND ENTRANCE POLLS ARE A HOAX, WHICH OPENS THE QUESTION, "HOW CAN RESULTS BE PREDICTED ACCURATELY (WITHIN 1%) JUST MINUTES AFTER POLLS OPEN?"
Below are further statements from Condit regarding the primaries in....
* The entire state had only 42 voting locations. People drove hundred of miles to cast their votes and yet the lines of voters circled the blocks.
* Buchanan reportedly won 14 delegates. It was announced in Louisiana on the 10pm news [station unknown] that Buchanan beat Phil Gramm 60% to 30%. That figure was never mentioned again either in print or electronic media. Then, later they announced Buchanan won only 13 delegates and Gramm won 8. Did Buchanan actually win them all?
* Peter Jennings on ABC news using alleged "entrance polls" from VNS, predicted Bob Dole the winner at 6:56 pm, 4 minutes before the caucus opened.
* Throughout the evening, reports showed a close race (Dole 26% - Buchanan 23%). At 10pm, AP and other sources announced that "the vote counting had been halted for the night".
* In Dubuque County citizen volunteers totaled 41 precinct results showing Buchanan with 860 votes, Dole 339 and less than 245 for each of the other candidates.
* As instructed by Iowa Republican Party Chair, Brian Kennedy... vote totals were called in to VNS - not to the Secretary of State, or the Board of Elections or the State Republican Party
* The following day the DeMoines Register reported Buchanan had 757 votes - 13% less than the actual tally reported. (Lamar Alexander's count was bumped up 5%).
* Can we assume, if the one county being carefully watched was falsely reported, the same thing happened in all counties? Surely, a loss for Dole in Iowa would have spelled the end of his campaign. Did Buchanan win in Iowa?
* At 4pm Governor Symington called the Buchanan state headquarters congratulating Buchanan's win. According to NBC poll estimates, he said, Buchanan won the primary by a wide margin.
* Networks were reporting his lead all day, and suddenly... Steve Forbes was substantially ahead with Bob Dole 2nd, and Buchanan 3rd.
* For the first time in the state's history voters were told they "could vote in any precinct they wanted" rather than their local precinct.
* Another first - a special white ballot card - of which 60 thousand voters received duplicates allowing them to vote twice by simply driving to another precinct after the first vote was cast.
* Eye-witnesses (willing to affirm this under oath) who watched representatives from the Board of Elections removing ballot boxes in the highly populated Maracopa County precincts at 2pm - long before the polls closed.
* On the basis of 60,000 duplicate cards alone, this election should be thrown out. Will Buchanan challenge these illegal procedures? He's the only one who can.
Condit's message to Americans...
Computer voting is dangerous. People who program the computers can cheat and hackers can change votes leaving no trace. In states where voting is done by computer there is very little hope of ever uncovering vote fraud. Therefore, Americans must begin to work on the precinct level and reestablish ballot boxes in their localities. In areas where ballot boxes exist - get out and monitor the vote count. Take notes, video tape procedures when possible, tape conversations and above all, have witnesses with you.
CDR's message to Americans...
This report is not to be construed as an endorsement for any particular candidate. This report is about VOTE FRAUD IN AMERICA. The God-given, unalienable rights of each and every individual in America, as secured by our Constitution, are at risk when the integrity of our ballot box is no longer sacred or safe from the machinations of criminals and thieves. It's difficult enough to find honest American's to run for office considering the huge financial outlay necessary or to get them elected because of the slanted reporting or outright lies of the media - not to mention the unconscionable tactics used to totally black out honest people like Charles Collins. Our liberties are safe only when we are represented by elected officials who adhere to the Constitution and that is surely an impossibility if our vote is stolen.
We've asserted and continue to assert that our presidential elections are "fixed" and for decades we, the people, have been the unwitting dupes of politicians who are promoted and/or financed by powerful organizations, multi-national corporations and phony conservatives who work together with those in our corrupt system to insure election of their puppet candidates.
This "exciting" and "sensational" orchestration by the elite called "The Presidential Primaries" has diverted the attention, time and money of good and honest and hard working grassroots political activists while the local, state, national and international treachery continues - and while important legislation which should be supported lays dormant in committees. The Oklahoma State Sovereignty Act is in Senate committee now; the Georgia 10th Amendment Resolution is still alive; the Arizona resolution to rescind the Constitutional Convention call needs support.. These resolutions and bills are gasping for breath while every one is too busy campaigning to revive them. Meanwhile, US Term Limits is busy circulating petitions to place instructions on state ballots in 23 states calling for a Constitutional Convention - once again endangering our Constitution.
Good and honest government begins at the local level, then state, then federal (Congress). A strong and Constitutional Congress could put a halt to the Presidential dictatorship which has grown stronger with every administration since FDR - and that includes Ronald Reagan. Putting our hopes in one man (a president) is a pig in a poke. If.... we were to elect a truly honest president what has been accomplished without an honest Congress?... and if the Congress is corrupt where does our safety lie if not in honest state and local government? Think about it, then use your time and money wisely. Protecting our vote is critical in any case.
To report information to further Condit's investigation call 513-471-1500. Jim will do radio interviews at every opportunity. The book, "Votescam", can be purchased from:
"The Baker Report",
3615 W. Waters Ave.,
Suite 308, Tampa Florida, 33614
For for credit card ordering call 800 482-5560. $12.50 includes s & h.
Get an audio cassette of Condit's fact-packed interview on "The CDR Info Hour", $10 - also available from "The Baker Report".
Use every means possible to share this message - fax, hard copy, bbs', internet, etc. Especially in the seven states voting on Tuesday. Don't forget your state legislators!... and MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA.