Job Description: Billing Representative.
Positions available in Las Cruces only.
To provide high quality customer service to every customer everyday especially through proactive billing information maintenance and direct interaction with customer's concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to and interact with customers concerning all aspects of billing through phone, e-mail, regular mail or personal contact in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain billing records and documentation daily. These records include, but are not limited to, changes of name, address, phone number, and user name; changes in status of accounts; credit card information; and corrections to accounts.
- Minding overdue statements and closing appropriate overdue accounts on a daily basis.
- Interact with and respond to special needs of customers.
- Maintain organization of information and personal space.
- Any common task that provides service to the customer such as taking a sign-up, answering general questions, directing calls, etc…
- Tasks as assigned by Office Manager or higher.
- Tasks which are required to fulfill the Mission or ZiaNet, Inc.'s daily business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and billing concepts.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of an e-mail program.
- Skill in courteous and professional phone communication.
- Skill in professional written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
We are especially interested in people who are fluent in both English and
Spanish. If you feel you are interested in this job, please email your resume to
email@example.com, or stop by the ZiaNet
office with resume to fill out a job application. Please do not call.
ZiaNet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer.